Erik Wineland is focused on providing legal services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & will do everything to meet the client's expectation.
Practice areas include Litigation, Business and Employment Law,
Environmental, Health & Safety Law, Insurance Defense, Criminal, Consumer Protection lawsuits, Family Law and Estates, Wills & Trusts.
Erik has significant experience in the defense of first-party and third-party no-fault lawsuits in the State of Ohio and Michigan. He also specializes in business litigation, bankruptcy and creditor’s rights issues.
Before his legal career, he was responsible for assessing environmental compliance of large petroleum, chemical and manufacturing facilities for the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Erik is licensed in both Ohio and Michigan.
- Member of the Eastern Maumee Bay Chamber - current
- Village of Millbury Solicitor - current
- Wood County Planning Commission - current
- Cardinal Stritch High School Finance Board - current
- Member of the Oregon Economic Development Foundation - current
- Toledo Bar Association Real Estate Committee - current
- Member of the Maumee Valley Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 2015
- Former Mediator, Oregon Municipal Court
- Former Board President, East Toledo Family Center